[Mailman-Users] Solved! mailman 2.1.2 not sending mail

Michael W. Cocke cocke at catherders.com
Fri Sep 12 23:44:01 CEST 2003

I knew it had to be something stupid...

I had my firewall (which also runs on the same system as mailman,
sendmail, etc.  cranked down so tight it was blocking the smtp server
on 127.0.0.1.  Once I opened that up again, messages work.  Now all I
need to do is fix the performance....   I could send mail faster with
carrier pigeons.  It looks like the outgoing qrunner is cycling
endlessly without a pause....   Is there a setting somewhere?

Mike-

Mornings:  Evolution in action.  Only the grumpy will survive.

Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam, we have
installed site-wide spam filters at catherders.com.  If
email from you bounces, try non-HTML, non-encoded,
non-attachments.