[Mailman-Users] UnpicklingError

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Sep 3 16:13:31 CEST 2003

After the box that I have mailman 2.1.2 installed on was rebooted I now get
an error when any of the cron jobs run or when mailman is accessed
through the web interface.

$ ./cron/disabled
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./cron/disabled", line 209, in ?
    main()
  File "./cron/disabled", line 148, in main
    mlist = MailList.MailList(listname)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 122, in __init__
    self.Lock()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 159, in Lock
    self.Load()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 583, in Load
    dict, e = self.__load(file)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 556, in __load
    dict = loadfunc(fp)
cPickle.UnpicklingError: could not find MARK

qrunner still works fine.

Any help in finding MARK would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jonathan Riddell