[Mailman-Users] Changing list admin password for several lists at once

D.J.Morriss at hw.ac.uk D.J.Morriss at hw.ac.uk
Wed Sep 3 12:17:43 CEST 2003

I'm the site admin, and I have a list owner who has 30+ lists. He has just
taken over from someone who has left, and I've managed to make him the new list
owner with a shell script calling config_list to change the 'owner' attribute.

Now, I'd like to give him new passwords for all of his lists, but would like
to do this from the command line. How can I change the list admin password
in this way?

I've had a look in the FAQ, but there's nothing there that helps.

Mailman version 2.0.11

Thanks,
Dave

--