[Mailman-Users] Creating new lists from Web interface

Allan Trick atrick at prin.edu
Tue Oct 7 20:57:18 CEST 2003

I'm curious if anyone has had success creating a new list from the Web
browser instead of ./newlist on the command line.  I keep getting an error
saying "Error: You are not authorized to create new mailing lists."  But
I'm using the site password.  Maybe I missed a setting somewhere that says
it's possible to do this?  I don't think there was anything but a command
line way to create new lists before.  But I'd like to use this method if I
can get it to accept my requests!

Thanks,
Allan