[Mailman-Users] Moderator/Owner Email Address Incorrect After Upgrade

Frederic Herman fherman at inferential.com
Tue May 27 07:25:23 CEST 2003

I have just upgraded to MM 2.1 Via a RedHat RPM as part of an OS upgrade
to RedHat 9.0.  The upgrade hosed my MM installation, and I have been
able to fix everything, including the wrapper name change, the command
aliases, the use of a daemon which wasn't used before,etc.

One remaining problem is that the moderator and owner email addresses
used for the page footer and the notifications are now
<listname>-owner@<hostname> rather than the email addresses that I have
set in the Gnereal Settings page.  I have searched archives and tried to
hack my way through the files to no avail.  Since the rpm upgrade
apparently does the ./configure, I can't and don't want to try to use a
non-RPM copy to try to fix it, because I will likely do more damage.

What do I need to do to get the actual email addresses to be usedd for
the "run by" footer address and the moderator notifications?

TIA

Fred