[Mailman-Users] Mailman has browser issues

Tomasz Finc tomasz at rescomp.berkeley.edu
Thu May 1 00:14:15 CEST 2003

Sadly that does not seem to be the issue .. at least with
mozilla-1.3(linux) and netscape 4.77 (linux).

I not only cleared cookies on both but also cleared out the
caches but the same thing happens. Both browsers are not able
to make any changes to the config file now. Any kind of update
to the list db does not stick and the page simply refreshes with
the old values. opera-6.1(linux) still works perfectly.

--tomasz