[Mailman-Users] OutgoingRunner very busy

Dan Leavitt dll at scitools.com
Thu Jun 5 16:29:32 CEST 2003

Suddenly my OutgoingRunner is very busy, consuming
99% of my CPU but I can't determine what it's busy
doing.    The only recent changes to the system were
the addition of some lists, one with 30k members but
they're moderated lists and there have been no posts to
any of them.

Can someone give me an idea what to look for and how
to debug this?   I've started the qrunners individually
and found the OutgoingRunner is the problem.  There
are no files in qfiles/out.   I started OutgoingRunner
with the --verbose flag but it reports nothing other
than "qrunner started" in the logfiles.

Thanks,
Dan