[Mailman-Users] Migrating from Lyris to Mailman - Looking for functionality and/or workarounds

CARTER Anthony a.carter at cordis.lu
Fri Jul 18 09:16:57 CEST 2003

For point 1, yes you lose this. However, I think it may be possible to
get some info by configuring webalizer to read the mailman log files. I
am not sure on this point though.

Point 2. You will find in the templates folder (en for english) a
footer.html that gets added. You may edit that as you wish. (just run
arch program to update the archives with it).

Point 3 I think that mailman does support virtual servers, but I have no
experience of this. So don't hold me to it even being available.

Anthony