[Mailman-Users] remove_members error

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Jul 16 14:53:49 CEST 2003

There are some convoluted way to get this done... and here is my
favorite - use a hex editor and find each occurrence of the offending
email (there should be three or four) and then change the first "@" to
some letter like "a".  Now simply remove that email address.

This is really fast and works great.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes