[Mailman-Users] config.db missing

Joseph Okech jokech at ke.uu.net
Mon Feb 3 10:32:04 CET 2003

Thanks for the advice, I figured out the problem. The Exim configuration file (directors) were pointing to 'config.db' while this did not exist. I changed this to point to 'config.pck'. Shouldnt we have a not somewhere on the HOWTO detailing this problem? especially for Mailma2.1 newbeez like me :-)

regards,

Joe