[Mailman-Users] Wish - Admin

Adam Boettiger boettiger at pobox.com
Tue Aug 12 18:29:55 CEST 2003

I'm using 2.1.2.  I wish for the next upgrade in the admin moderator area
for approving held posts, there was a box that I could check that would
remove the poster from the subscription list at the same time their message
is discarded.

I'm seeing some bounces and some autoresponses and occasionally wish to
remove the address from the list at the same time I discard the held post.
Right now it is a two-step process - discard the post, then go to another
screen and perform an address search and remove the address.  Would be
really nice if I could just check a box on the held posts section that would
remove that address from the list along with approving other messages in the
queue.

AB