[Mailman-Users] un-subscription problems

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Sep 21 15:28:59 CEST 2002

You can create a simple script that unsubscribes the sender and activate
it via an email address (<list>-unsub at domain.com).  Check out the
archives of this list for several canned scripts that will do this for
you (someone just sent theirs last week).

The setup is easy, create an email address and alias it to your script.
If your MTA uses smrsh, then you'll need to include a link to the script
in your smrsh directory.
The script would basically use one or more of the mailman commands in
~mailman/bin/..

Good Luck - Jon Carnes