[Mailman-Users] 2Q's: Smallest Distro - Samsung SCX-1000 can it work in linux?

Angel Gabriel badmangabriel at lycos.co.uk
Wed Oct 23 18:29:25 CEST 2002

First Question, I would like to know what disto has the smallest footprint
so that I can connect to a terminal server. i would like if this could be do
with a floppy disk, imagine the joy!!

Second Question, I'm having NO luck finding drivers for the above printer in
linux. I'd like to try with the CUPS system? That should be fun! Anyway, you
can reply via the mailing list, or via my personal email. Thanks in advance.

***
Not everyone is touched by an Angel......and those that are, never forget
the experience.
***
If you want guest list for bare club
nights.....http://raw-talent.hopto.org/mailman/clubnights
***
Can you sing, dance, MC, DJ, do you have talent?Send an email to
sign-me at raw-talent.hopto.org
***

---