[Mailman-Users] Extending mailman (adding config options)

Laurence Berland laurence at digitalpulp.com
Wed Jul 17 16:52:01 CEST 2002

Those of you following my previous emails (lamentably unanswered so far) will
already know that I'm trying to extend mailman to add color-coded graphics to
the archives to parse logwatch emails and such more efficiently.

I'd like to have this configurable from the archive options page, so I was
wondering what the standard structure for adding options is.  Is there a
premade set of mailman functions for extending this in a standard and
non-kldugy way, and are they accessible as is from HyperArch.py?

TIA,
Laurence