[Mailman-Users] Mailman information

Bill Phillips billp at worldwit.org
Thu Feb 21 02:17:56 CET 2002

Hi Chris and Jon,

Thanks very much for getting back to me.

Jon, I'm hoping you can tell me a bit about Mailman and its limitatins.  If
we could use it the way we desire, I would contract you to set it up for us.
Can we impliment Mailman for up to 100 lists with with up to 30,000
subscribers?  Some of the lists have a lot of traffic, maybe 50 messages per
day while others have just a few.  Our biggest list is about 4,000 -- that's
the list that gets 50 messages a day.

We would like to set the digest to a set number of messages, say 10 and
insert different header messages in each digest.

Thanks again,

Bill Phillips
home - 312-492-7351

our site is www.worldwit.org