[Mailman-Users] problem with repeating admin message

Andrew Clelland acclella at sciborg.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Aug 27 00:24:36 CEST 2002

I'm fairly new to this program and haven't been able to find a solution to
this problem. I keep getting messages saying that

your consideration at:

	http://bahamas.dnsvault.com/mailman/admindb/blah blhsdh

Please attend to this at your earliest convenience.  This notice of
pending requests, if any, will be sent out daily.

Pending posts:
     From: somebody at hotmail.com on Fri Aug 23 12:28:00 2002
    Cause: Message has implicit destination"

But yet when I follow the link in the email, to get to the pending requests
it says that I have none. I receive the above email everyday at 5:01 yet
everytime there are no pending requests contrary to what the message says.

can anyone offer a solution?

Andrew