[Mailman-Users] Problem in subscribing members

The Berean Berean at C-Squad.org
Tue Oct 9 15:44:02 CEST 2001

That's an idea, but I used strictly the email address, not any additional
characters.  In addition I got a subscription confirmation for all 282
subscribers.  Most of them got their welcome messages as far as I know, but
a few here or there, never received anything, even though their emails are
working fine.  I wonder if Mailman hiccuped :)

Frank Pagano (The Berean)
Owner of C-SQUAD (http://www.c-squad.org)
E-mail: Berean at C-Squad.org
Personal Fax Number: (630) 214-9076
ICQ#: 98723297
AOL Screen Name: Berean333
Yahoo! Messenger ID: tseh_dek
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a
little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759