[Mailman-Users] Problem with Postfix

Geoffrey King gking at evildomain.dyndns.org
Thu Nov 29 19:56:28 CET 2001

The cgi's are working fine.

I've checked the main.cf and it reads as follows.

default_privs = nobody

so.. I reran configure with the --with-mail-gid=nobody But it complained
that nobody is not a group.
Indeed it isn't. The group that servers that funcion on SuSE is 'nogroup'. I
tried that too.
Anyways, postfix still complains as before regardless.