[Mailman-Users] Wierd alias problem

Randi Tanner sektie at codersluts.net
Tue Nov 20 20:28:01 CET 2001

Ok, I'm new to mailman, so if I'm missing something big, try to explain it
in small words. ;)

I'm installing mailman to handle 2 mailing lists for a webhosting company. I
need to have 3 admins for each list. One of the lists is called
linux-security. When I created this list, I gave it the admin email of
linux-admin at list.whatever.com. linux-admin is actually an alias. In
/etc/mail/aliases:

linux-admin:   sektie, lelon, andys

This only gets sent to users lelon and andy, however. If I send an email to
linux-admin, it goes to all three of us. If mailman sends it, it only gets
sent to lelon and andy. The only way mailman will send me an email is if I
am the only user listed. Any ideas why this is happening?

Randi