[Mailman-Users] a ? from United Nations Cyberschoolbus

Dan Mick dmick at utopia.West.Sun.COM
Tue Nov 13 00:27:33 CET 2001

Although the display on the web page may show only an excerpt,
when you approve you approve the entire message.  You can change
how much text appears on the web page independently.