[Mailman-Users] DEFAULT_HOST_NAME | virtual host | 'Admin Lin ks' domain definition

Dan Mick dmick at utopia.West.Sun.COM
Sat Dec 8 01:44:33 CET 2001

> > > "Below is the collection of publicly-advertised mailman mailing lists on
> > > domain2.com."
> >
> >Sensible; fixed in 2.1, too.
>
> 2.1 is still unstable for production use, correct?

Well, I'm using it for "production" (a smallish list with ~300 active
members).  I'm pretty happy with it, but I certainly don't use
all of MM's functionality.

> Is there any patches or
> way to emulate this behavior under the 2.0.x series? Or any configuration
> suggestions?

Other than hacking the code, none I know of, no.