[Mailman-Users] unsubscribe passwords

Neil Cooler ncooler at nandomedia.com
Tue Apr 3 17:55:28 CEST 2001

Here are a couple of hacks you can use to add this functionality to
mailman.

http://nleaudio.com/bnotes/mailman.htm
http://satya.virtualave.net

Note that these are hacks and are not official components of mailman.

I think i heard somewhere that mailman will be implementing passwordless
unsubscribe in a later version, however.

--Neil