[Mailman-Users] password list manager

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at West.Sun.COM
Sat Jul 15 01:51:46 CEST 2000

> >Benoit Moeremans wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi everybody,
> >> I've got a question...I want to change the password of a list manager, how
> >> can i dot that?
> >> Thank you :)
> >
> >Do you mean "the password of a list"?
> >
> >Use the list admin page.
> >
> >I must be missing something about your question.
> >

> ok there is the situation:
> since a few days i have to administrate the mailman.. everything is ok :) but
a client thinks (admin of a list) someone has hacked his password.. he wants to
change it... And my question is: how can i change his password? have i to do it
myself? Or can my client do it himself? I don't know what are the steps to
change the password.
> thank you :)

As I said: use the list admin page.  Did you read that, and go look,
and not find anything, or have you not looked?