[Mailman-Users] read only list - large newsletter mailing

Thomas Duterme thomas at madeforchina.com
Wed Jul 5 14:11:36 CEST 2000

Hi Mailmen and Mailwomen,

I'm thinking of using mailman as my newsletter manager.  I have a very
large list of members though (200,000) who will be recieving a weekly, read
only newsletter for my site.  So basically, for me, I'd like mailman to be
able to blast out to all my members my newsletter.  I've looked through the
archive list and have found some people who are also doing newsletters
(read only) via mailman, but I'd love to hear more about the outcome.  Are
there any other people who have used mailman for this type of project?  Any
words of caution or advise?

Thanks in advance,
Thomasd