[Mailman-Users] approval of post questions

Scott R. Every scott at emji.net
Fri Apr 28 21:46:01 CEST 2000

Well, I'm using sendmail 8.9.3.  I have many lists running through it with
mj 1.94.4 with no problems other than its slow.  The problem I am having
here is that the approval page times out and the mail is never being sent.
is the cgi script sending the actual mail or just approving so another
program can send it?

its just seems weird that the cgi would send the mail itself.

i am going to get postfix running this weekend to see if it helps.  let me
know if you have other suggestions.

thanx

Scott R. Every - mailto:scott at emji.net
EMJ Internet - http://www.emji.net
voice : 1-888-258-8959  fax : 1-919-363-4425