[Mailman-Users] help - how can I repair this?

prospace-jlewis jlewis at prospace.org
Thu Jun 17 15:36:25 CEST 1999

Help, I just sent a mailing to a big list (19,000) users.  The machine
locked up, and on rebooting, this is what I get when using mailman to access
the list:

Traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/mailman/scripts/driver", line 112, in run_main
    main()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admin.py", line 65, in main
    lst = MailList.MailList(list_name)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 60, in __init__
    self.Load()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 778, in Load
    raise Errors.MMBadListError, ('Failed to unmarshal config info: '
TypeError: __add__ nor __radd__ defined for these operands

What/where should I look to resolve what happened and get things back up and
running.  The other lists on the machine seem to be doing fine.
Mailman 1.0rc2
Linux 6.0 (intel)
The list's address is: