[Mailman-Users] importing existing archives

James Strickland james at perforce.com
Thu Feb 11 01:05:16 CET 1999

Hi.  I've installed Mailman 1.0b7 and am pleased as punch (especially
since it's written in Python, the best interpreted language ever :-) )
but I don't see how to import existing mail into an archive.  I looked for
documentation on this, I looked around the source a tiny bit, I looked at
the crontab, I searched the archives for mailman-users, and I just don't
see it.  Presumably it's relatively simple - plunk down a mailbox file and
run the indexing command.  Does anyone know the magic incantation required?

Also btw, does anyone know when Mailman 1.0 is likely to come out?

Thanks in advance!

--
James Strickland
Perforce Software