[Mailman-docs] *ping*?

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Fri Mar 3 16:42:21 CET 2006

On Mar 3, 2006, at 10:15 AM, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 09:38:54AM -0500, Barry Warsaw wrote:
>> On Mar 3, 2006, at 12:04 AM, Glenn Sieb wrote:
>>> *tap tap* Is this thing on? :)
>>
>> I'm here. :)
>
> Be damned.  I don't get a monthly reminder on this list, I don't
> think,
> Barry.

I'll have to pay attention on the next Mailman Day (tm).  I don't
remember seeing one either, but I mostly ignore them.  And the list /
is/ set to send them.

>>> I'd like to help out with docs and such, if possible?
>>
>> That would be great.  Any ideas about what you'd like to work on?
>
> Hmmm.
>
> <aol>Meetoo</aol>
>
> Clearly, I need to find a good coder to help me with this idea I have
> to writing a bot to extract DocBook documentation source files *back
> out* of a MediaWiki.  It's The Coming Thing.
>
> Hey.  Barry.  *You're* a python programmer.  :-)

It's definitely a cool idea.  Let me know when you've got that
venture capital lined up so I can quit my job to work on it. :)  But
it really is a good idea!

-Barry