[Mailman-Developers] right adding of mailman 3 conf lines to httpd.conf

Danil Smirnov danil at smirnov.la
Fri May 29 14:01:19 CEST 2015

Please help me to do this.

if I put deployment/apache.conf into the virtualhost section of
httpd.conf I got the following:

httpd[30658]: AH00526: Syntax error on line 428 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
httpd[30658]: WSGISocketPrefix cannot occur within <VirtualHost> section

If I put them just outside of any virtualhost tags they produce Server
error page.

It would be great if I could put them into :443 virtualhost section to
use SSL connection only for the list management/archives.

Centos 7, Apache 2.4.6, last mailman-bundler.

Danil