[Mailman-Developers] "Orignal" MySQL Member Adaptor - 1.71

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Sep 26 22:57:31 CEST 2008

kyrian (List) wrote:

>Ok, well I did a quick check, but could not find a download link on any
>Wiki's or Sourceforge. I've subscribed to the MM3 developers list,
>though.  I hope it's not too high traffic...

The code is all on Launchpad. The main 3.0 development branch is at
<https://code.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/3.0>.

This is in the wiki at
<http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/MailmanBranches>

The MM3 developers list is essentially dead. Look at
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman3-dev/.>

[...]
>Also, since there does not appear to be anything firm in regards a
>release schedule for MM3, I'd appreciate your input on how (just the
>name of the function I would need to override/rewrite would be enough) I
>might accomplish better integration for a
>"grab-multiple-records-and-return-in-the-right-format" method of getting
>member records, so I can see if there's a way to sanely do so in MM2.2.

The main MemberAdaptor methods for getting members are
getRegularMemberKeys and getDigestMemberKeys.