[Mailman-Developers] The Philosophy of Web Use.

Laura Carlson lcarlson at d.umn.edu
Fri Jul 7 15:07:59 CEST 2006

Bryan wrote:

> I've seen WAY to much bad scripting (and I'm not implying that the
> code you are going to write is going to be bad) to actually want to
> implement and Javascript.

I've seen a lot of bad, inaccessible scripting too.

But if JavaScript is used in a device independent way to *progressively
enhance* the user experience, as option, and if it degrades
gracefully...all of which Ethan is aware of, then it can be a valuable
tool.

I'll be eager to test his implementation.

Best regards,
Laura