[Mailman-Developers] Re: Multi-slice qrunners to be fixed for 2.1.6? (Re: SF Patch 1008983)

David Champion dgc at uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 22 19:57:59 CEST 2004

* On 2004.10.21, in <p06002028bd9e0bb081d9@[10.0.1.3]>,
*	"Brad Knowles" <brad at stop.mail-abuse.org> wrote:

> MTA configuration, but it certainly sounds like the ability to have
> multiple qrunners going at the same time would allow the MTA a better
> chance to maximize the potential overall mailing list throughput that
> the server is capable of.

Yes, yes, yes. I'll back up the problem here: we see this kind of
situation regularly, even moreso before fixing a couple of other bugs in
qrunner. We're still a touch behind in our Mailman version, and I'd been
hoping an upgrade would cure qrunner -- so this is great, in my view.

--
 -D.    dgc at uchicago.edu                                  NSIT::ENSS