[Mailman-Developers] on the subject of fix_url, list creation with @ is non-intuitive..

Bob Puff bob at nleaudio.com
Mon Oct 18 02:43:48 CEST 2004

Hmm I guess I still don't get why "name at domain" is confusing, because that
-is- the posting address of the list!  If you want to add another field for
domain, that's fine; but I think the current behaviour makes sense.

Also, as I stated before, the web-based create should take the hostname used
as the domain name.  It currently forces one domain.

Bob