[Mailman-Developers] Mailman Screens

Andrew Smith andrew.smith at tbwaworld.com
Fri Jun 4 03:49:08 EDT 2004

I think general.py

Bev Scott wrote:

>Hello,
>
>We would like to modify the menu options for Mailman.  We would like to
>remove the Language Options Link and a few more.
>
>Can this be done?
>What file should be modify?
>
>Bev
>
>Bev Scott
>Web Database
>Portland Public Schools
>503-916-2000 4827
>bscott at pps.k12.or.us

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Information contained in this e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only, is confidential and may be legally privileged.  Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission of the sender is strictly prohibited.

While this email has been scanned for viruses, the contents of any attachments to this email may contain software viruses which could damage your own computer system. Whilst every reasonable precaution has been taken to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should therefore carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.