[Question #247890]: Can you port mailman 2.1.16 or better 2.1.18 to Precise

Franck question247890 at answers.launchpad.net
Tue Apr 29 22:16:48 CEST 2014

New question #247890 on mailman in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mailman/+question/247890

There are still plenty people using Ubuntu precise 12.04LTS server. This run mailman 2.1.14. Unfortunately the version that deals with DMARC is mailman >=2.1.16.

A backport of mailman 2.1.17 or better 2.1.18 (about to be released) would be useful for the entire community.

Let me know if this something you can do, or please provide me some pointer on how one would go about making such package.

Thanks

Mailman Coders, which is an answer contact for mailman in Ubuntu.