[Merge] lp:~tgc/mailman/2.1-da into lp:mailman/2.1

Tom Christensen tgc at statsbiblioteket.dk
Wed Oct 16 15:05:35 CEST 2013

Tom Christensen has proposed merging lp:~tgc/mailman/2.1-da into lp:mailman/2.1.

Requested reviews:
  Mailman Coders (mailman-coders)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~tgc/mailman/2.1-da/+merge/191396

A long overdue update of the danish translation which I hope can make it into the 2.1.16 release!

I've translated all the missing bits in mailman.po and resolved the fuzzy translations aswell.
There's also a few updates to the templates, I looked at the history for the english templates and not much has happened, so I think they're okay with these small updates.

I am one of the original translators for the current danish translation in mailman 2.1. I still have not signed any FSF papers.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tgc/mailman/2.1-da/+merge/191396
Your team Mailman Coders is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~tgc/mailman/2.1-da into lp:mailman/2.1.