[Merge] lp:~mairin/postorius/mairin-1 into lp:postorius

mairin duffy at fedoraproject.org
Sat Oct 5 18:40:36 CEST 2013

mairin has proposed merging lp:~mairin/postorius/mairin-1 into lp:postorius.

Commit message:
Minor HTML fix for new users form

This change fixes a minor issue in the new users form where most of the form fields are outside of the "field" div. From reading fieldset_forms.py it looks like all of the form fields are meant to be inside of this div. I'm trying to pretty up the form stylistically and need this change on this form to do so.

Requested reviews:
  Terri (terriko)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~mairin/postorius/mairin-1/+merge/189476

This change fixes a minor issue in the new users form where most of the form fields are outside of the "field" div. From reading fieldset_forms.py it looks like all of the form fields are meant to be inside of this div. I'm trying to pretty up the form stylistically and need this change on this form to do so.

Specifically, this fixes the new users form. If I find this issue on other forms I'll fix those too in separate merge requests.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mairin/postorius/mairin-1/+merge/189476
Your team Mailman Coders is subscribed to branch lp:postorius.