[Merge] lp:~macobo/mailman/macobo-conf_sort_option into lp:mailman

Karl-Aksel Puulmann macobo at ut.ee
Fri Apr 5 21:50:26 CEST 2013

Karl-Aksel Puulmann has proposed merging lp:~macobo/mailman/macobo-conf_sort_option into lp:mailman.

Requested reviews:
  Mailman Coders (mailman-coders)
Related bugs:
  Bug #1162492 in GNU Mailman: "Add a sort option to the conf subcommand"
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/1162492

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~macobo/mailman/macobo-conf_sort_option/+merge/157469

Since the -s option is taken by --section, I decided to use -x instead (perhaps should be changed).

When doing the changes, I didn't notice that David Soto had already made a branch to fix this issue.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~macobo/mailman/macobo-conf_sort_option/+merge/157469
Your team Mailman Coders is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~macobo/mailman/macobo-conf_sort_option into lp:mailman.