[ mailman-Bugs-1629971 ] Repeat Emails from Mailman 2.1.9

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 27 04:20:04 CET 2007

Bugs item #1629971, was opened at 2007-01-07 08:45
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1629971&group_id=103

not just the latest update.
Category: mail delivery
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,

I currently use your software as a reseller client with ResellerZoom.com.  3 days ago my clients and myself started receiving numerous repeat emails.  The emails were being sent by the mailing list section of Mailman 2.1.9.   The problem is that every time (Since it started and has been going on for 3 straight days), I receive emails, they are the SAME emails over and over.  Their not visible on the mailing list, their not in a que, and their not in pending messages.

I have a client who kept deleting mailing lists (like test at .....) and it kept re-appearing.  I have been on line with the ResellerZoom tech support CONSTANTLY from my blackberry for 3 days since the problem started and they have not been able to rectify the problem.  Is there anything you can suggest?

Mike
mfr301 at aol.com