[ mailman-Patches-1408586 ] localize

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 17 23:59:28 CET 2006

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=1408586&group_id=103

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,
We wrote this little patch as we needed the possibility
to change the default language for a virtual host (we
use the same mailman instance for multiple sites).  By
default this is not possible, you can configure only
one language for the entire installation  and change it
only for mailing lists but you get always the same
language for listinfo, add list page and admin initial
pages.  We hope it can be useful for others too.

Regards,
Domenico Chierico
Alessandro Iurlano
Giuseppe Scrivano