[ mailman-Bugs-1015709 ] change subs. address while logged in - error on logout

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Sep 2 03:23:15 CEST 2005

Bugs item #1015709, was opened at 2004-08-25 01:11
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by unavco
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1015709&group_id=103

not just the latest update.
Category: (un)subscribing
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
A user used the web interface to change his email address for all
lists, and replied to the confirmation email.  Then he logged out of the
web interface, eliciting this error traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/mailman/scripts/driver", line 87, in run_main
    main()
  File "/var/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/options.py", line 226, in main
    password, user):
  File "/var/mailman/Mailman/SecurityManager.py", line 220, in
WebAuthenticate
    ok = self.CheckCookie(ac, user)
  File "/var/mailman/Mailman/SecurityManager.py", line 300, in
CheckCookie
    ok = self.__checkone(c, authcontext, user)
  File "/var/mailman/Mailman/SecurityManager.py", line 310, in
__checkone
    key, secret = self.AuthContextInfo(authcontext, user)
  File "/var/mailman/Mailman/SecurityManager.py", line 105, in
AuthContextInfo
    secret = self.getMemberPassword(user)
  File "/var/mailman/Mailman/OldStyleMemberships.py", line 102, in
getMemberPassword
    raise Errors.NotAMemberError, member
NotAMemberError: HIS at OLD.EMAIL.ADDRESS.HERE

Comment By: unavco (unavco)