[ mailman-Feature Requests-808642 ] ability to specify digested "waiting for approval" messages.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 18 11:23:42 EDT 2003

Feature Requests item #808642, was opened at 2003-09-18 10:23
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=808642&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'd like the ability to specify digested "waiting for

approval" messages.  If I get 30 messages waiting my

approval per day, then I get 30 notifications plus

reminders that messages are waiting.  I'd like the

ability to get these messages in daily and weekly digests.

Furthermore, it might be nice to only have particular

messages digested, such as the messages with the

explaination "Non-members are not allowed to post

messages to this list.".  All other posts would then

come to me right away.