[ mailman-Bugs-818752 ] Changing option via email not work

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 6 13:52:09 EDT 2003

Bugs item #818752, was opened at 2003-10-07 02:51
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=818752&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
Some of user options are not affected when you change

them via an email.

eg.

When you send a command email to xxxx-request,

system returns an email stating that option is set,

but that is not set actually.

set authenticate password

set delivery off

then to see if that option is set properly

set authenticate password

set show

You can change options of ack, myposts, hide, etc via

an email but cannot change options of delivery and

digest.

I can reproduce this issue on Mailman 2.1.2 and 2.1.3

on Redhat Linux.

I even tried on Mailman-Users list and got the same

result.