[ mailman-Feature Requests-412398 ] no mailto links within archived text

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 11 06:24:02 EST 2003

Feature Requests item #412398, was opened at 2001-03-30 08:16
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=412398&group_id=103

>Category: None
>Group: None

Initial Comment:
One of my list subscriber wants this because he get too many personal questions.
It would be better if we can obscure all the mail addresses within text though.