[ mailman-Feature Requests-604841 ] simulate bounce

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jul 7 21:32:10 EDT 2003

Feature Requests item #604841, was opened at 2002-09-04 19:26
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tuma
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=604841&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It would be great to add a "simulate invalid address"
to the authorization page. e.g. along with the
Defer/Accept/Reject/Discard options.

This would simply send an invalid address message back
to the sender. Usually used for spam emails with
members only posting. Would greatly reduce spam as the
invalid address would be removed by most automated
spamming systems.

Comment By: David Tuma (tuma)