no longer moderated if changing email

Roland Dworschak roland.dworschak at cod3rs.com
Wed Feb 5 08:50:01 EST 2003

hi there,

	we're using Mailman v2.1. Our list has set "default_member_moderation"
to "Yes" and all new members have the "mod"-value  set correctly, but if
any of this members changes his email address via the webinterface
(/mailman/options/<list>/<email>) his "mod"-value is no longer set and
he's able to post to the list without any moderation.

I haven't found anything in the archive, maybe someone has a solution to
this.

regards

--
Roland Dworschak <roland.dworschak at cod3rs.com>   http://cod3rs.com/
fingerprint : 0ED3 5AF2 CE34 26C5 10CA A63B 1F99 C37F 4748 90F3