[Madison] [ANN] MadPUG - A New Python Users' Group in Madison, WI

Chuck Martin cwurld at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 23 16:53:47 CEST 2013

Hi!

Thanks for getting this going again. If you are desperate for speakers, I would be willing to speak just to get that ball rolling.

My topic would be "Javascript for Python Programmers". For years, I have been solving problems on the server side (Django) and minimizing the Javascript I have to write. I treated JS as Python with different syntax. Recently I have been doing a project I am trying to do as much as possible on the client side. This forced me to really learn JS and I discover that JS is significantly different from Python.

Thanks,
Chuck Martin