[Madison] Thanks for the meeting; next time?

Benet Devereux benetd at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 02:46:44 CET 2010

You're welcome - and thanks for your contributions to the discussions! A SQLAlchemy talk would be great, or really anything you happen to think is cool.

And guilty as charged, re: reading off the slides - although I can't say that I spent much more time *making* those slides than I spent giving them. Time, as it so often does, got away from me that week, and I didn't get the time to refine the talk into a good solid dose of usable and entertaining information. Definitely making time to watch the how-to-give-a-lightning talk preso Jason sent a link out to.

-B.