[Madison] BarCampMadison2 July 26th-27th at Extra Bold Portfolio School

Abraham Williams 4braham at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 12:50:58 CEST 2008

<http://barcampmadison2.org/signup>

*Intro:
*BarCamp is an un-conference; An open format event where programmers,
designers and business owners can network and learn. A BarCamp conference is
unlike any other technology conference. Rather than being planned by a
committee in advance, each community works together to create its own event.
A BarCamp generally has an underlying theme, but the individual topics and
sessions are organized shortly before or even at the event. This enables
BarCamp to be much more than targeted to the needs of the Madison community.
*

Information:
*Visit the BarCampMadison2 Website <http://barcampmadison2.org> to find out