[KolPy] Any upcoming events?

Me@Bibhas me at bibhas.in
Thu Sep 5 17:49:34 CEST 2013

So we have two possible venues. First one is the usual WebCamp venue
i.e. Ecospace, New Town(Which is almost outside the city), and the other
one is NSEC(which is also almost outside the city). Does anyone has any
option within the city? Even Salt lake would do I think. Some place we
can travel easily.